Conversation about week plans





Rose: I’m really excited about the plant seeds that we got today from the nursery. Tomorrow we should plant them, I was thinking that it might be a good idea for us to share the tasks.

Mary: yeah. that’s a lovely suggestion. Is it okay if I plant the flowers and You water them?

Rose: It’s fine by me, but you need to buy the fertilizer.

Mary: okay, I will do it today.

Rose: my turn will be to clean up the garden everyday , and you will check the plants weekly for symptoms of disease or pest problems and treat the plants with appropriate pesticide.

Mary: sure thing, but you also need to get rid of the dead leaves.

Rose: no problem, but we might need to install plant supports. so this task will be yours.

Mary: this is a lot of work , but I will do it if you will instal the shade cover .

Rose: absolutely fine by me.


تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Healthy Food

بعض أعمال فيلموس هوزار

Strategic Management